Designed for controlling low voltage RGB or RGBW LED lights, these controls can control one or more zones of lighting.
The RGB(W) controls can be:
- portable (like a remote control) – Remote Controls
- operated using an app on a smart phone or tablet – WiFi Controls
- fixed to the wall (like a traditional light switch) – Touch Panel Controllers
- controlled through DMX messages down a wire – DMX Controllers
- direct control by turning dials – Dial Controllers
Control with a portable hand held remote controller.
Control with a smart device (phone, tablet etc.) Controls lighting using a WiFi connection
Control with a touch panel wall mounted controller
Control using DMX protocol. Multiple lighting zones controlled by wire
Turn dials by hand to mix colours