Designed for dimming low voltage LED lights, these controls can control one or more zones of lighting.
The dimmer controls can be:
- portable (like a remote control) – Remote Controls
- operated using an app on a smart phone or tablet – WiFi Controls
- fixed to the wall (like a traditional light switch) – Touch Panel Controllers
- controlled through DMX messages down a wire – DMX Controllers
- controlled using dedicated wiring – 1-10V or 0-10V Controls
- controlled using dedicated wiring – DALI Controls
Dimming with a portable hand held remote controller.
Dimming with a smart device (phone, tablet etc.) Dims lighting using a WiFi connection
Dimming with a touch panel wall mounted controller
Dimming using 1-10V or 0-10V signal. Good for larger dimming installations
Dimming using DMX protocol. Control multiple lighting zones by wire
Dimming using DALI protocol. Control multiple lighting zones with individual control by wire